Setting your RSS feed to “Full”
In order to sign up your blog for syndication on We Inspire Futures, your RSS feed needs to be set to “full” and not “summary”. Depending on which blogging platform you’re using, follow the steps below to properly set your RSS feed up for syndication.
- Log into Feedburner.
- Click on the feed name that you’ve added to this site.
- Click on the Optimize tab.
- On the submenu on the left, click on Summary Burner.
- This service should be Inactive. If it is active, deactivate it.
- Log into your WordPress blog.
- In the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Below the Settings option, click on Reading.
- “For each article in a feed, show” should be set to Full text. If it is not, make the change and click Save changes at the bottom.
- Login to your Edublog Account
- Go to����Settings, then Reading.
- “For each article in a feed, show” should beset to Full text and click Save changes at the bottom.
- Log into your Blogger account.
- For the blog you’ve sign up on our site, click the Settings link.
- Click the Site Feed tab.
- “Blog Posts Feed” should be set to Full. If it’s set to anything else, make that change and click Save Settings at the bottom.
- Log into your Typepad account.
- Go to Settings, then Feeds.
- Make sure your “Feed Content” setting is��Full Posts.